Sideloader for Fire TV
Sideload apps on your Fire TV
- Sideload apps with your phone or tablet.
- No PC required – Now apps can be sideloaded directly from your phone or tablet.
- Auto Device Discovery – Auto detects your Fire TV for simple setup.
- Fire TV – Fire TV and Fire TV Stick are supported.
- Android phone or tablet
- ADB – ADB Debugging must be enabled on the Fire TV.
- Existing App or APK file – The app supports existing apps or downloaded .apk files you want to install.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find the IP Address of my Fire TV?
Settings – Device – About – Network
How do I enable ADB Debugging on the Fire TV?
Settings – Device – Developer options
ADB Debugging: ON
Apps from Unknown Sources: ON
Where can I find the apps that have been sideloaded on the Fire TV?
Settings – Applications – Manage Installed Applications
The app states the network connection has timed out.
Please toggle the ‘ADB Debugging’ setting(Settings – Device – Developer options) on the Fire TV off and then on again.
The app still states the network connection has timed out. Help?
There is likely another app that has not disconnected properly from ADB. Please verify there are no other apps connected and try again. It may also help to restart the Fire TV.
If you continue to have issues please see the contact email in the next question.
I have other questions. Help?